From 29 Nov, join us in an Advent-ure of both physical and spiritual exploration as we take time to walk with both Jesus, and those around us.
Piloted by our very own Discipleship and Nurture Ministry, here’s how this event works:
- New verses will be posted every Monday on our Stay Engaged page
- Walk or jog with other KKMC friends (Maximum of 5 to a group)
- Meditate on and memorize a Bible verse as you walk or jog
- Share your reflections and a meal with your group when you finish your walk
- Share your reflections – just 2 or 3 short sentences – and photos of your walk
Do share your photos and reflections on your own Facebook and/or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us on @kampongkapormethodistchurch (Facebook) or @kkmcsg, #kkmcwwj (Instagram).
If you don’t own a social media account, you may send your pictures and reflections to Siang Ling (m: 88008146) by the 9pm of every Sunday of the week.
All photos and reflections will be eventually compiled into a photo collage and reflection wall on KKMC’s website!
For those up to the challenge: invite a KKMC Pastor or church ministry staff member to join your walk!
As we aim to build an Authentic Community rooted in Christ, let this truly be a month full of walks to remember!