Project 5 Loaves & 2 Fishes (or P5L2F) is a community event where we invite our neighbours to come by the church to pick up food and essential household items that they might need.
This initiative is about being a blessing to the community and meeting potential needs, while also being an avenue of outreach – to engage and connect with those who come by the church. This initiative is held every 2 months and is a small simple way of how the church can help those who are struggling to make ends meet.
Upcoming Project 5 Loaves & 2 Fishes Event
Date: Saturday, 21 October 2023
Reporting time for volunteers: 10.15am (Actual event from 12pm to 3pm or until supplies run out)
Venue: Kampong Kapor Methodist Church – Level 1 Social Hall
Attire: KKMC Anniversary T-shirt or dark blue polo T-shirt
Donate food & essential items
Collection Dates: 8 & 15 October 2023, 8am to 2pm
Collection Venue: KKMC, Level 1, Social Hall
- Please donate only items within this list.
- As our community profile is generally more elderly, please purchase smaller portions so that it is easier to carry, and select low-sugar options.
- Please ensure all items have at least 3 months to expiry and are unopened/unused.
- Please refrain from purchasing in bulk or large quantities to ensure food stays as fresh as possible.
- Body Wash
- Hand Soap
- Milo (3-in-1)
- Baked Beans (Ayam Brand)
- Fresh Bread* (If you are donating fresh bread, please arrange for it to be sent/delivered to the church on 20 October)
- White Rice (2.5kg)
- Brown Rice (2.5kg)
- Basmati Rice (1kg)
- Cooking oil
If you are using PayNow, key in KKMC’s UEN number S87CC0537K and indicate P5L2F in the remarks or notes.
If you wish to drop off/send a cheque, please write a cheque to Kampong Kapor Methodist Church and indicate P5L2F at the back of the cheque.
If you are dropping off cash in the offering box after service, please place the money in an envelope and indicate P5L2F on the envelope.
You can volunteer your time to be available to engage and connect with our neighbours who come by the church on the day of the event.
Kindly note that there are limited volunteer slots available and registration will close once these slots have been filled.