The Local Church Executive Committee (LCEC) will be installed on 8 October 2023, at the 10am Worship Service on Laity Sunday. The names of the LCEC 2023/2024 members are listed in the PDF document below.
What does the LCEC do?
Have general oversight of the programme of the local church in pursuing the primary task of the local church.– Book of Discipline of the Methodist Church in Singapore
They help our church live out our vision statement:
We at KKMC will be Faithful Disciples in Authentic Community engaged in Loving Outreach and Bold Witness to the Glory of God!
Responsibilities of KKMC LCEC
- Assume responsibilities for the administration of KKMC
- Perform tasks for the welfare of KKMC and the advancement of the Kingdom of God
- Assist the pastors in counselling and leadership of the spiritual and temporal life of the church
- Above all, live a life before all persons as becomes the Gospel
What does the KKMC LCEC commit to do?
With God’s help, the KKMC LCEC will:
- Be diligent in prayer and the reading of Holy Scriptures and other studies necessary for their role
- Seek to accomplish the work and service of their role, to the honour and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ
Please pray for our church leaders regularly
I urge then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, and intercession and thanksgiving be made all people – for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.-1 Tim 2: 1-2