LG Reboot is a leadership training programme designed to help LG leaders focus on 5 Ws (Word, Worship, Welcome, Witness and Wonder), the cornerstone of true fellowship among God’s people, reflected in Acts 2:42-47.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.Acts 2:42-47
LG Reboot aims to help participants to focus on the practical aspects of 5Ws:
- Word: How to study the Bible in LG
- Worship: How to lead Worship in LG
- Welcome: How to welcome people in LG
- Witness: How to share Jesus without fear
- Wonder: How to experience the wonder in LG
Join us for the training session on the 3rd W, WELCOME!
We will have a panel of our own LifeGroup leaders to share with us on the topic of Welcome.
Date: Saturday, 2 Jul 2022
Time: 9am to 12nn (Breakfast fellowship starts at 8.45am)
Venue: KKMC TUL
What will be covered?
- What is “Welcome” as mentioned in Acts 2:42?
- How do we welcome new members, current members and members with special needs in our LifeGroup?
- In our LifeGroup clusters, we will also discuss how our LifeGroups can be more welcoming.
You are encouraged to bring other members in your LifeGroup along for this training session.