LG Reboot is a leadership training programme designed to help LG leaders focus on 5 Ws (Word, Worship, Welcome, Witness and Wonder), the cornerstone of true fellowship among God’s people, reflected in Acts 2:42-47.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.Acts 2:42-47
LG Reboot aims to help participants to focus on the practical aspects of 5Ws:
- Word: How to study the Bible in LG
- Worship: How to lead Worship in LG
- Welcome: How to welcome people in LG
- Witness: How to share Jesus without fear
- Wonder: How to experience the wonder in LG
Join us for the training session on the 3rd W, WELCOME!
Hear how true and vibrant Christian fellowship is practised in LifeGroups! Our panel of LG leaders will be sharing on the 3rd W, Welcome.
Date: Saturday, 13 Aug 2022
Time: 9am to 12nn (Breakfast fellowship starts at 8.45am)
Venue: KKMC TUL
What will be covered?
- How can we be warm and welcoming as a LifeGroup leader/LifeGroup?
- Why is it important to look out for new members, and welcome them into our LifeGroups?
- What is the essence of an authentic LifeGroup, and how can one be a LifeGroup leader after God’s own heart?
Come to hear and chat with fellow LifeGroup leaders, as they share their own journey and lessons, and to learn what it means to be a loving and welcoming LifeGroup, as described in Acts 2:42 “they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer”.
You are encouraged to bring other members in your LifeGroup along for this training session.