5 April 2022
Hi KKMC members and friends
HOLY WEEK & EASTER LETTER 2022
Greetings in the blessed and loving name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. At Holy Week, we remember with humble gratitude the loving sacrifice of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on the cross, in response to our sinfulness. We also look forward to Easter Sunday when we celebrate the triumph of Jesus over sin, death and the devil, ensuring new life and life eternal to all who place their trust in Him.
At KKMC, we will have the following Holy Week Worship Services both on-site and online:
- Palm Sunday Service (10 Apr) at 8am and 10am – English Service; 2pm – Mandarin Service; and 5.30pm – Tamil Service
- Maundy Thursday Service (14 Apr) at 8pm
- Good Friday Service (15 Apr) at 8am and 10am – English Service; 2pm – Mandarin Service; and 7pm – Tamil Service
- Holy Saturday Youth Service (16 Apr) at 5pm
- Easter Sunday Service (17 Apr) at 8am and 10am – English Service; 2pm – Mandarin Service; and 5.30pm – Tamil Service
In addition, we will also be holding online Services on Mon to Wed, 11 to 13 April, 8pm, via Zoom on the topic: ‘The Priestly Prayer of Jesus in John 17’. Our speaker is Bishop Emeritus Dr Robert Solomon. Please register via our church website to attend these services.
We are looking forward to seeing you in church as we sing praises to God (with masks on 😷) and gather as His family at KKMC. But if you are unable to do so for now, do join us online instead. As a church, let us celebrate and hear of the great love that God has for all peoples!
Finally, the Pastors, Staff, Leaders and our families wish all a Blessed Holy Week and Easter 2022, remembering that we, at KKMC, will be “Faithful Disciples in Authentic Community engaged in Loving Outreach and Bold Witness” to the Glory of God!
God Bless you all!
Rev Kenneth Huang
Rev Tay Kay Leong
Rev Anthony Phua