Covid-19 Updates for Worship Services
With effect from Monday, 29 August 2022
- Everyone can attend church services and other activities, regardless of vaccination status.
- Mask-wearing indoors is not required. If you feel more comfortable to wear a mask while in church, please feel free to do so.
- No group size limit and safe distancing for all activities.
- You are encouraged to exercise responsibility and caution.
- (Last updated on 26 August 2022)
Do not come to church if…
- You are not feeling well, i.e. fever or flu-like symptoms.
If you are coming to church…
We would urge worshippers who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to take extra precautions so that you minimise your chances of getting the virus and falling severely ill.
When you are at church…
- Practise good personal hygiene.