Message from Pastor-in-Charge
In-person Worship Services will resume on 26 September 2021
Following the news of 2 confirmed cases of Covid-19 at KKMC reported on 16 September, the church has undergone a deep cleaning and disinfection exercise. We have also complied with other government regulations and so, we will resume in-person Worship Services from 26 September 2021.
Please note that attendees of all services must be vaccinated. For contact tracing purposes, contact numbers of each attendee is required when making the booking.
All non-congregational activities (e.g. LifeGroup meetings, classes) will resume from 22 September 2021
For the safety of everyone, in-person meetings must follow all safe measures laid by MCCY/MOH and are open to fully vaccinated persons only (similar to our worship services). Please be reminded that such meetings are up to 50 persons per class, in groups of up to 5 persons.
Seniors 65 years and above are advised to continue to remain at home and not come to church.
God Bless and stay safe.
Ps Kenneth Huang
21 September 2021
Devotional Worship Service
From 29 August, the 8am and 10am Devotional Worship Services every Sunday will be conducted for up to 150 persons. Attendees must be fully vaccinated. We have made certain adjustments for the safety of everyone present in the service.
At our Services, we will worship God with hymns and praise songs, personal, pastoral and unison prayers, giving of our offerings, and hearing of God’s Word.
Congregational singing is still not permitted, but we may have live singing by the Choir / Worship Team during the DWSes as allowed, with necessary safe management measures complied with.
Do not come to church if…
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- You have had close contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case in the last 14 days (not applicable for frontline workers).
- You are serving home quarantine or stay-home notice.
- You are unwell, have a temperature above 37.5°C or have flu-like symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath etc.
- You are a senior above 65 years old.
If you are coming to church…
- You must be fully vaccinated.
An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: (a) fully vaccinated, i.e. received a full regime of WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks’ wait, (b) recovered from Covid-19, or (c) has obtained a negative result on a Covid-19 test conducted by an MOH-approved provider in the past 24 hours. More details.
- Bring your mobile phone with the Trace Together app already downloaded, or bring your TraceTogether token.
When you are at church…
- Arrive 30 minutes before the respective Service Times for safe entry procedures.
- Check in using the TraceTogether app or token.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Practise social distancing of 1 metre.
- Practise good personal hygiene.
- Avoid physical greetings and use alternatives to shaking hands.
- Help to wipe down your seat before leaving the premises. Necessary materials for doing so, such as gloves, anti-bacterial wipes, disposal bags etc. will be provided.
- Do not mingle before and after the Service. Leave the church premises immediately after you have wiped down your seat.
- No refreshments or meals will be served.
- Upon leaving KKMC, check out using the TraceTogether app.