He told them still another parable: “The Kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”– Matthew 13:33
Synopsis: Come and hear Ms Christina Wang, founder of Panis The Village (Panis is Latin for bread) share on how she overcame her grief and loss as a widow, and on developing inner strength and resilience.
Suitable for ladies who are:
- Volunteers in the Homebound visitation team
- Grieving over the loss of their loved ones
Date: Saturday, 1 Jul 2023
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: Sophia Blackmore Hall, Level 6, The Methodist Centre
Speaker: Ms Christina Wang
- Having known the love and goodness of God in her life, Christina heeded the Lord’s call in healing of the heart and mind some 18 years ago.
- In 2019, Christina started a ministry called Panis (which means Latin for Bread). The Panis experience is one where a person discovers her own authenticity in Christ. It is one where she is awakened in her heart and mind in a gentle and non-threatening way.
- Married for 30 wonderful years and widowed for 11 years, the Lord worked through her grief and loss as a widow in developing inner strength and resilience. She has two wonderful sons, a lovely daughter-in-law and is presently a caregiver to her mother.
All ladies are invited!
Registration is closed.
Organised by GC WSCS. Supported by KKMC WSCS D&N.